• Lawyer since August 21, 1989
• Date and place of birth:
- October 3, 1963. Santiago de Chile.
- The Grange School.
- Gabriela Mistral University.
- Master in Economy and Management for Lawyers, Gabriela Mistral University.
- Diploma in the IX Iberoamerican Registration Law Annual Course (CADRI). Autonomous University of Madrid
and the Registrars and Commercial Property College in Spain.
Professor of undergraduate and graduate:
- Civil law.
- Real Estate Law.
- Land Register Law.
Speaker at national and international conferences and seminars.
- Books “Family Law and its evolution in the Civil Code” (2000), “Study on titles of Properties.” (2002), “The Decree Law No. 2,695 of 1979 before the Court” (1st edition 2002, 2nd edition 2005 and 3rd edition 2011), “Real Estate Law Issues” (2006) y “Civil Law Studies” (2007)
- Several articles in national and international journals.
• Other positions:
- Executive Director of the Chilean Registration Law Academy (ACDR).
- Properties supplement columnist for El Mercurio newspaper of Santiago.
- Former director of the Old Grangonian club.
- Former Lawyer in attorney office of Banco O'Higgins.
- Member of the Old Grangonian Club.
- Member of the John Jackson Educational Foundation.
- Supernumerary member of the Chilean Corporation of Resitration Law “In recognition of his continued interest, teaching and diffusion of the Registration Law”.